Sunday, January 08, 2006

uni application sux!

So not motivated to work. My computer is so weird. Internet always shut down by itself after a few minutes. How can I fill up e application form liddat? And uni application is so unlike JAE last time la…everything is pathed properly for us…this one is like so many criteria…so many instructions…so many deadlines…so many documents…so many essays to come up with! Then e stupid hong kong uni…set so many date due for wad? Once I exceed then disable my account. Now gotta retype everything le…and e new application form got a few parts also diff frm last time tt one…so weird…now got 5 choices instead of 3…then gotta choose wad “at least one 2nd year programme”?? Wad is dat sia? Dunno is I press wrong option or wad? Haiyo…got so many qsns but dunno hu to ask…found e hotline but today Sunday they not working! Sian! I went to write down all my qsns on a piece of paper…can fill 2 pages la! So many deadlines…all e uni wan e documents by this time that time…u wan so many thing already so troublesome…still wan e principal to certify true copy…then wat? I gotta run to mj and tk to get e principals to help me sign ar? Wha lao! Then scanning leh? I dun even noe e scanner work anot eh! So many problems!! My parents dun even understand me la…all I can do is scream my lungs out to fa xie when I’m alone at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home