Saturday, November 05, 2005

NO WAY!

Just received a letter frm RC…asking me to attend e volunteer orientation.I was like “wad the…”.I vow to myself tt i’ll nvr touch RC activities again since last yr.Dint even wan to go for the link camp and EDC actually…if not bcos my squadmates say”aiya…just go for e last time,after tt just mia lo”…i wun even consider participating in it.I’m like obliged to go…not a single bit of willingness.Really hate RC…mostly cos of e pple ba.Last time in tk RC I’m onli exposed to pple frm my sch…but now in hq..everything is different.Hate those pple hu cannot handle so many things but die die grab everything to do…wanna show off…wanna prove their capability to others.Totally disgusted by em!For me,I’ll try my best to do wat I can but if it’s out of my ability I’ll seek help frm my frens…I mean no harm rite?There’s trust and mutual respect and understanding btw frens rite?I dun see why I can’t depend on em when I’ve problems.I dunno if those pple are doing it for the purpose of getting a promotion but I really can’t stand working wif em.There’s also lots of politics…dun wanna noe abt it and definitely dun wish to be involved in it.pple backstabbing each other…toking behind pple’s back…e feeling sucks la!I totally dun feel any sense of team work or coorperation in RC anymore.pple going into cliques…toking and laughing within their own small grps…leaving new-comers out..wat is this??!!!Moreover,e jobscope of hq work is v diff frm sec sch also…and I find tt I can’t cope wif it.Activities come in loads…if u volunteer then u wun be able to cope wif sch work…if u dun volunteer…it’ll seem like u’re a slacker…cos u’re IN it…u can’t escape.This is beginning to overwhelm me…my mama say since u’re still young,it’s ok tt u take part in more activities…but pls la…take part also muz take part in things tt u like rite?wat for u go for things tt u dun like and get so fed up and upset and stressed up in e process?If I agree to become a volunteer,they’ll assign me to a sec sch…I’ll need to go to tt sec sch every wk and help em settle admin work…help em wif testings blah blah…plus I myself also hafta constantly upgrade myself by going for various tests!!!Footdrill…evac…first aid…so on so on so on……….wha!tt’s super time consuming sia.Their tests also super stressful la!Short recap plus test on e same day eh…if my skills so shen…1 short recap will do then I dun even need to take ur test already rite?Sian diao!Still rmb last yr…was watching Jay’s concert wif xiao xi when some RC person called la!Can they find a better time?Rite after e concert gotta call him back…then tok abt logistic stuff…super anticlimax lo!I really vow to myself I’ll nvr nvr step into RC again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home