Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thx to e Novel

Had a chat with him yest nite…found out sth…or rather I guess la.His secretive character is probably due to his family background ba.I can’t deny tt I’m not somebody he trust or close enuff to tok abt personal stuff…but he naturally tend to keep things to himself.He said, “say so much for wat?u who I ask u?u who?”His words were like a blade.Stunned.I nvr replied…until after a long time…I finalli typed, “I be ur fren feel v disheartened”.He said, “I’m not e type to divulge too much abt myself”.Actually I really feel like dying at tt moment.This is not e 1st time le…his words are always so hurting.Last time we discussed abt meeting in hk…so b4 As I told him when I’m going to hk.He said sth like, “so?u think I can meet u over there meh?”I can say if e fone is close enuff to my heart,he can hear it shattering.No,I dint haf high hopes or wad but y muz he use such a way to reject me?After yest’s tok…I can confirm one thing.tt is he definitely and totally haf no feelings for me la.Maybe to him…I’m not even equivalent to his classmates.I went offline in a very bad state.The time was 1 plus.I laid on my bed…can’t sleep at all.I cried and I thought of many things.My brain went back to e story I was reading, “at heart”.Tou Zi’s situation is not like mine…but in certain ways,her feelings are similar to mine.Her decision was so brave…so much happened and yet her mind is still clear…she noe exactly hu she likes.She told Yu Zhi tt no matter hu he likes,she’ll still be by his side…supporting him.I noe it’s stupid but I came to this conclusion last nite.tt is to do e same…I wun bother him on hu he likes anymore…I’m just going be there to care and support him.When he needs someone to tok to,I can be his listening ear.When he’s sad,I’ll try my very best to cheer him up.Last time,I feel tt this way of thinking is dumb…like so chi kui.But now I seem to think differently…maybe as long as my concern can reach him…I’m satisfied.It was wif this thinking in mind tt allowed me to finalli sleep peacefully last nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home