Family?
I thought i'm supposed to feel peaceful and free at home.Wat does the word "family" mean?Aren't we supposed to spare a thought for each other?Just this morning...just this short period of time is already enuff to irritate me so much.My bro and i need to stay at home and study for our exams,so my parents went out for grocery shopping on their own.Then my bro came and ask me qsns."How to do this whole chapter?"I took a look at his accessment..."u mean u dunno so many pages?"I told him to go and think 1st.Later,i saw him taking scotch tape.Went out and see wad he doing...then i found out tt he actually venned his anger on e book...poked so many holes on the page!I got so angry!Scolded him and say tt if he cont doing tt i'll tell mama later.Went back to my room and thought abt it.Maybe it's cos he dunno how to do then he liddat de.So i tried to help him wif e qsns.While i was looking thru e qsns...he went to do all sorts of stupid things.Throw e pen here and there(wif e cap open!)...issit it equivalent to throwing a dart around?Until e pt when he threw e pen at my direction...i finally can't stand it...scolded him.I was already so annoyed...then my papa came back.He was shouting outside e gate,say"Eh!open e door!".I was digging for my keys frm my bag...then he shouted again"Oei!Go and get e keys!".Wha seh!I feel i'm worse than a maid la!I noe ur're in a hurry...but i'm already getting my keys wad!Then he tell my bro to change and get ready to go out.I was doing my stuff when he shouted for me to close e door.Maybe i was a little slow...when i got out,he slammed e gate shut and gave me a stare...then slammed e door!Wha thx lo!Do i deserve such attitude?Called my grandma this morning...she was telling me"yi ping chang xing qu mian dui kao shi,dun need to worry so much".Even grandma noes this...fan er it's my parents hu dunno.Always say wad"must study hard ar...ur bro 's education depend on u le".Pls la!U think i still not enuff stress ar?Must gif me tt kinda huge family responsibility to carry at this pt of time.I'm mature enuff to noe this myself la...must u ramble abt this all e time?"We're a family mah...so must be open abt such things."Open?Did u spare a thought for me anot?Sometimes i really stress until cry la!Did u noe?pple always say home is like ur "bi nan suo".It'll shelter u frm all ur prob.But now i really find tt home is becoming my source of prob.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home