Wednesday already!
Just finished reading e novel, “The Secret of Love”.At 1st I thot tt e book is damn thick la…then e beginning chapters also a bit sian…but slowly I began to realize tt e story is actually v interesting.3 girls and 2 boys are very gd frens in sch..it’s like they noe each other v well…they will haf quarrels but immediately after tt they’ll feel guilty abt wat they’ve said and apologise.I think it’s v nan de to haf a grp of really gd frens la…I do haf zhi ji but nvr one whole grp of gd frens.This reminds me of xiao xi’s sec sch gang…v xian mu them sia!Niwaez…I think I really fell in love wif e novel la…e things they said is so true and meaningful lo!Ok…prom is getting nearer and nearer.Of course…dun need to ask also noe I’m not happy wif this.How I wish it can be postponed…or better still canceled!Aiya..it’s just so mah fan la!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home