Saturday, November 19, 2005

Relac:)

A lvls finally over!!!Haha!Not exactly v excited…cos after phy paper 3 on wed I already started slacking…super relaxed…ran thru meteor garden like my usual style(skip e parts wif dao ming shi’s mom…dat disgusting zhong zhe too…:)Then I also planned my post exam activity…erm to be specific,onli planned for e weekend la…told xiao xi to loan me comics.She thot I would spend 2 yrs to finish tt 7 books…haha…sorry lo…it’s onli sat and I’m already on my last book le!Read super fast sia…guess e story is my kind…suits me well.Was v touched by several parts and a number of dialogue.Hah!Admire gao qiao’s bravery sia…dare to voice out her feelings…really wanna ask if she did think of e consequences b4 she blurt out those words.But on e other hand…I was also thinking…if dun risk,dun take e 1st step…nth will happen.Like wat zhu nei said, “ai qing yao zhang wo shi ji,bu ran hou hui ye tai chi le”Haiz…I also wan to let him noe my feelings.Rmb one of e dialogue saying, “dang ni ai shang dui fang shi,ni hui xi wang ta jiu shi ni zheng que de dui xiang”Yah…I think it’s v true…is this kinda ma mu?Even though he maybe not be ur mr right…but u’ll not be particularly zai yi abt his shortcomings and keep convincing urself tt he’s e one.Wat the…I’m one of those bai chi hu think this way too.Dunno y e comic say dan lian is gd.It’s not gd at all…it’s so painful…so exhausting.I hate it!Argh…really hope e next episode hurry up come out:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home