Sunday, November 27, 2005

family outing

Yest was our family day…but it dint turn out to e tt memorable and xing fu like I thot it would be.During lunch my parents quarreled…I acted as e peacemaker.In the end we still went to watch e movie, “harry potter and the goblet of fire”.But guess wad?We went to e wrong cinema…until e show start then we noe we made a mistake.By e time we find e correct cinema…all e pple haf been seated.We gotta squeeze thru e pple to our seats.Heng e show haven’t start lo.Haiz…after all these…when we finally reach home…I was already so tired.Saw him online and I told him abt my parents quarrel.I really need to someone to tok to at tt pt of time…trying to hard to hold back my tears…but in the end I still burst out crying.I don’t noe y I always feel v safe telling him abt my family problems.He always act like a big kor kor hu noes and understands my feelings.He’ll analyse e situation peacefully wif me and console me.Surprising thing is tt I really feel v calm and warm after toking to him.Later xiao xi call me dat time I already not crying anymore.Of course e conversation abt prom wif xiao xi on e fone also diverted my thoughts away frm those sad things.Now then I noe how impt my frens are…my pillar support.So I told myself I’ll treasure each and every one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home