Without
Morning gp lesson turned out to be a fun and relaxing one...cos miss k nvr make me present mah haha!Then we were actively discussing abt prom...abt wat to wear...wat food would be served...cocktails blah blah.I was thinking "the one i wan to see also not going...e whole idea becomes kinda redundant".But later i thought otherwise...maybe he not there also gd la...i wun be worrying so much abt how i look...can be so much more natural and free.Yah...maybe if i look at it in this way i'll feel better la.During recess,xiao xi and i actually had to study for chem test de...budden we got a task frm CY..gotta help him design his jigsaw.Haiz...come on lo...it's not as if my art is gd la and i doubt xiao xi's skills too(haha!)...so y trust us to do such things?Niwaez...we tried our very best and squeezed out all our brain juice to come out wif 2 masterpieces...which turned out to be...erm...wat shud i say?Cute?1 is "Sunshine" and e other "Under e Sea"!Haha!I dare not even pass em back to CY la...told xiao xi to do it.But u noe....things in life are just so unpredictable!e other guys saw CY's jigsaw and decided to entrust their jigsaws to us too!Oh manz!Wat is this?!?!Are they nuts?I thot they see CY's jigsaw will get shocked to death liao la!In e end we got a total of 3 more customers!Cool sia~Last lesson,we checked our testimonials.Was kinda sad la...cos mr neo say mine is considered short liao.Hmm...got e feeling he got nth to say abt me.Throughout e day also nvr see him...guess it's gd to haf some time for me to rest also la(after being so worked up yest).Xiao xi was telling me she thot tt e 2 person i like are v diff.The onli thing she could think of tt is similar is e fact dat both are popular in their own ways.She say i seem to be taking extra effort this time...maybe because he seems to be more possible than L.It's true la...in a sense he's closer to my world...but sometimes i really think tt this relationship will go nowhere..feels so grey.I rmb myself claiming tt i'll gif him up in e past.tt was really a tough time for me.For L,it was easier for me to forget.This is mostly bcos of his presence...bcos of his entrance to my life.As for now,i dun seem to be able to pick up e courage and determination to do it.My passion still burns,which explains y my fever returned.I really treasure his existance and i dun wish to haf him dissappear all of a sudden.I kept in contact wif him and i found tt he kinda opened up more.Of course i'm glad cos at least i'm able to know him more.But this is always followed by another disappointment.Can see frm my blog..my emotion seems to be fluctuating frm day to day.I feel really insecured...sometimes i thot tt he's 1 step closer to me then the next time he'll feel like a stranger.I noe it's dumb to take such things seriously...no matter wad studies are e most impt.Maybe i'm just being childish.I'm not e mature type of girl tt he'll like.I wun change my personality...so e 2 of us are just impossible.Like in maths...we are 2 skew lines tt will nvr intercept.kk...back to today's agenda.After phy clinic,i went shopping at TM wif xiao xi and kex.Had a wonderful time slacking around and of course also had a sumptious meal at e food court!I also had shou huo today!Bought some hair bands...shiny colourful ones...really nice sia!So happy!Go home then i immediately go retie my hair liao:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home