mrt experience
Today's timetable super sian!Morning got pe...like wat i've predicted...e teachers let us play wat we wan...ahah!And it turn out to be basketball!I hear e word "basketball" onli i'll run lo...dun even need to watse any time to persuade me to join.See xiao xi they all play for a while then we went to e gym to slack.Well...at least i went to e gym for e 1st time in my life!Then i cycled for like 45 min...butt v pain...think i completed 16 plus km.Haha!Really can reach east coast park liao!After recess...time seems to pass by soooooooo slowly...cos of e boring lessons ba.During phy lesson,e guys asked mr lim and IQ qsn.This qsn hor...in e morning tt time yihui already asked me.And guess wat?I got it correct!So proud of myself!Mr lim still say he FBI...so simple also dunno!Whahaha!After sch, went old chang kee to buy some food to eat while waiting for kex.I was thinking if he appears now i'll confirmed get choked by my fishball.Mei xiang dao he really came together wif kex!I was like"GOD!".Then e 3 of us hurried up to e mrt and walked down in e direction tt we think he went.Met our class guys on e way but at tt pt of time i was onli concentrating on wat's in front of us.Haha!Saw his shoes...and we noe we're getting near...my heart was racing...As usual he gave tt stupid face when he saw us...hehe!but i was really happy!Sat down opp him and xiao xi started gifing out sweets.Toked for a while then it's time to alight.Didn't look at him throughout...said gdbye to xiao xi and kex...but nvr say to him...haiz!I just can't oversome my shyness!When we sat down opp him i was already acting v abnormally...Haiya!Wo tai xun le!Haha...nonetheless i was glad to haf met him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home