Thursday, September 29, 2005

i'm a bad woman

ET came back to sch today and bought 5 pizzas for e class.Heard tt it cost him 100 over bucks?Shocking sia!tt 1 piece of pizza and a cup of coke helped me pull thru e afternoon cos we didn't haf lunch.Went to get maths notes during recess...saw his class hafing pe.Didn't look tt direction for long though...looking at him will just make me sigh more.Why am i feeling so miserable?I asked myself this qsn a few times already and i guess e answer is, i'm jealous?Yest xiao xi told me tt he gave kex and jac presents for their b'daes.How i wish i can also recieve a present frm him.And then i also found tt he's very active in class...a very sociable person i shud say.He will comment on movies wif his classmates very openly and happily.But i always feel tt he keeps things frm me.I guess i had to admit tt he doesn't treat me as a fren whom he will confide in or maybe just a little better than hi bye frens?I noe it's dumb to come to conclusions liddat...but all tt is happening really makes me think so.I dun understand what he thinks at all...completely no idea.I think i'm a bad woman...think of this kinda hei xing things.Ok..i'm gonna control myself..no matter how painful it is,i'm not gonna let myself think in such a guo fen way again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home