Tuesday, September 27, 2005

want to cry

Yest and today's shock add together is enuff to kill me la!Gave us back all 3 papers for phy...ahem...dun need to say of course is fail la.I mean ya...expected BUT i was super bu gan xing when i find out tt i threw away 6 marks for some stupid careless mistakes!!I would haf gotten an O la!Chem paper 1 was ok la...but wat's e use?It can't possibly help pull up my paper 3 cos i predict i'll get like 3/100 or sth.Then comes gp.I was relieved when she said e whole class passed la but so wat?Just pass onli.Really regret not managing my time properly...always can't finish aq!Sianz!Today gif out maths paper...got a "D".Ya...i improved...shud be glad...but somehow i was feeling worse than ever.I mean look at my class la...4 As,7 Bs!!!It's more than half e class la!And i'm getting this kinda grade!3 marks to C...but hu cares rite?A D is a D...no matter how close it is to jump grade,it's still a D.I can't believe it...my class is improving so fast tt it's getting scary.Even tk is getting a B...so wad am i doing?The fact tt i'm lagging behind by a lot makes me really uneasy.Miss Kalidas is another one tt is stressing me out.I appreciate tt she pays attention to my results but i feel really disturbed when she always tell me to book consultation wif her."wt...am i seeing u on any of these days?"I feel super extra la!Xiao xi's gp is graduate le...no need to worry...again i'm e one hu's lagging behind.Oh man...stress until i can't breadth...now i noe y i can't slp le.My O lvl feeling is coming back...i think i going to break down soon.Hopelessness is overwhelming me...i can't hang on any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home