ULCER!
Just extracted my wisdom tooth on mon…e operation was erm…ok…not totally pain proof though…must be e jab too weak la…I can still feel his pull. It’s e 2nd time I’m doing this operation…and there was an improvement! Last time I gotta eat porridge for 2 to 3 days b4 I can start eating normal food again. But this time I could actually eat rice wif soup on e very day itself! Cool man! Hu noes on e 3rd day my tongue start to feel this unbearable pain…then I spotted this ulcer…there! At e spot tt is so near my teeth tt my tongue feel e pain even without eating anything! I can’t eat a single thing! Not even bread or cake tt is so super soft! Gotta resort to porridge everyday…all 3 meals…can u imagine how I feel when I sit wif my family on e same table…and they are eating sumptuous dishes while I’m facing a bowl of plain porridge? And it’s already been like tt for days…I tried so hard to rince my mouth everyday and every time after meals…but yet tt stupid ulcer dun wan to go away!!!! Pls la! Somebody save me! If this prolong I really going to ying yang bu liang already!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home