Facing enormous amt of stress
I think i really got bad memories in hk last dec...and tt makes me real stressed now.The amt of stress is even greater than sch exams...i dun seem to be able to go to slp peacefully at nite.And e higher e amt of stress e more pimples come out.My whole family seems to be so happy and so looking forward to e trip...it's onli me hu wantes so much to postpone it...maybe 1 wk or so?Guess nobody will understand tis kinda feeling...will think it's so silly to be sad over such a small thing.But i experienced it once myself and i noe exactly how bad it is.It's like we're going back once in a yr and everyone's attention will be on us...then they will keep tokig and toking over and over again abt my appearance and all.I still rmb last time i always hide in e toilet for as long as possible cos i really hate e world outside.It'll really make u feel so horribly depressed tt u wun even dare to raise up ur head and walk as per normal.I've longed so much for a pleasant nice trip whereby i do not need to fear or worry abt my appearance...where i can enjoy e holiday leisurely without any stress.But sumhow it always ends up tis way.Wat to do?I really dun wan to go back.Just let me stay in my own world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home