so tired...
So tired abt studies...so tired abt love...so tired abt life!Still left wif loads of stuff to mug but there's onli 2 days left...haha!Sounds like a joke...principal and teachers will always nag us to stay away frm doing last minute work...wat now then study also no use liao...haiz i guess i can be those bad studying example.I wonder wat are those RJ and HCJ pple doing now...maybe they already finished doing their TYS long long time ago and they can haf a gd break now.Wha seh!Are they human?Sianz!Then comes another troubling thing.It's like y am i bothered abt such things now?I muz be mad!I called him to ask hw...i dun mean to be a nuisance la.Hmm...maybe i think too much.I always picture a time when we can tok to each other wif so much happiness tt no one will feel annoyed.I decided tt rite now i shall just haf a long long break and not haf any contact wif him.Totally forbidden!Haiz...yah then i'll feel more like in a prison.When will this be over?I dun look forward to after prelims...cos i can foresee how hectic life will be even after prelims.But on e other hand...after As means a complete fullstop to jc life.Life is really full of mixed feelings.How i wish i can fly out of this confusion.I got this picture of a magical land in my mind.Sth like e one in howl's moving castle...a huge piece of grassland...a cottage...with wonderful weather.I can lie on e grass on my own,forgetting all my troubles.I can just lie there without anything to do but admire e floating clouds.Although this is a dream but i hope tt someday it'll come true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home