Boredom
Sundays are getting so boring nowadays!Just so so SIAN!!!I really dun understand how pple can sit there and do their work non stop...my attention span is like...zero?Can't focus at all...head feel like bursting...especially when u can't do every qsn tt u attempt...super demoralised!What am i going to do if this is e A lvl paper?Sit there and stone?Are the qsns too tough?Am i thinking too much?Yest went for yihui's bdae party.Saw yihui's father so happy...i was thinking"yihui must have been a really guai gal for her father to feel so pleased and fang xing abt her".In fact she have always been a v systematic and organised gal...really deserve e gd grades.It's a matter of a stable foundation...jc1 shud not haf been a slack yr.I dint attempt chem and phy tutorials wif effort last yr...once i find difficulty in doing then i stop...jc2 then i noe e importance of e tutorials...but it's kinda late.Now i'm really scared...looking at e calender i noe i'm running out of time.I'll try and do wat i can now and hope tt "it's not a hopeless case" like wat miss lai said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home