Wat to do?I seriously need to depend on him to teach me prog...but i dun wan him or anyone else to misunderstand our relationship.Can't there be virtue frenship behind helping each other wif sch work?I haf been thinking v hard for alternatives lately...like hu else is pro enuff and of course free to entertain me.But there's none la.I wan to finish e assign fast cos i noe when sch reopen there'll be no time to do liao. Sigh!!!Tis really sux la...and there are still how many assignments left...too many to count...tt means i'll still need a lot of his help.I'm afriad when i can'tstand it liao...i may tan pai wif him.And if our frenship is affected...tt'll be equvalent to dooms day for my prog.Of course...everything has a solution and i dun need to b so pessimistic abt things...chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi.And i hope everything will be fine and i can sail thru tis sem smoothly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home