hu's rite and hu's wrong
I wonder if other pple will worry abt their parents arguments.I myself feel rather bothered by it.I'll often think whether e same situation will appear when i get married?Today my mama told me tt she dun feel like cooking dinner anymore.I guess it's mostly bcos papa will sometimes complain abt her cooking,e quality of e food she buy and stuff like tt.Really wonder if tis happens to other families as well...or are we tt extraordinary?Mama say she wanna spend more time on didi's hw...dun wan to haf to worry abt cooking everynite.Actually tt's reasonable la...but haf been eating food cooked by her all e while...now all of a sudden say wanna start catering...it just seems odd.She ask me to gif comments...i told her i dun mind...i also dunno wad to say...i noe papa gotta be responsible to a certain extent...but there's nth on earth tt is totally someone's fault...it's always contributed by many factors.Sigh..at tis ptof time...i just wanna leave everything aside and live a simpler life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home